The Internet of Things (IoT) 🤖 describes the network of physical objects—“things”—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems over the 🌐 internet. The send/received data can be used to perform several automations.
- Basic practical knowledge with arduino 🔌
- Basic programming knowledge with C/C++/Python is required. 🖥️
- Basic electronics knowledge will be useful but not mandatory. 🔆
TOPICS TO LEARN 📝
- Arduino programing on ESP8266/ESP32.
- Sensors & Actuators
- Client/Server communication.
- Adfruit IO
- Node Red
- Raspberry Pi programming
- Tensorflow Lite
- IoT Architecture
- AWS IoT core
- Azure IoT Hub
- Google Cloud IoT Core
- Security for devices
Online Courses 👩💻
- A Complete Course on an IOT system - Design and Development
- AWS Serverless Design for IoT
- Complete Guide to Build IOT Things from Scratch to Market